MAHLKÖNIG EK OMNIA - CONTACT TO PRE-ORDER
MAHLKÖNIG EK OMNIA - CONTACT TO PRE-ORDER
Call for business pricing
For business price send us an email or call us directly on 01138 73074.
MAHLKÖNIG EK OMNIA ALL-ROUND COFFEE GRINDER
CONTACT TO PRE-ORDER.....
Faster, smarter, predictable. Our new flagship espresso and filter coffee grinder sets a new industry standard. The EK Omnia is the epitome of Mahlkönig's relentless pursuit of excellence and a new leap forward in coffee-grinding innovation.
Built on the legacy of the iconic EK43, the EK Omnia is Mahlkönig's new flagship grinder designed for unprecedented consistency and efficiency as it adds the most recent and ground-breaking technology to the iconic EK. EK Omnia is a remarkable addition to the Mahlkönig EK range which now proudly comprises the EK43, EK43 S, and the EK Omnia.
For coffee aficionados who want excellent grinding quality but need a faster workflow and more convenience, the EK Omnia unlocks a new era in coffee grinding.
Meet the EK Omnia
The EK Omnia grinder is equipped with a suite of advancements that make it an indispensable tool for high-demand, high-expectation settings. The new technological innovation of Library Mode allows users to save their favorite grinding recipes, including notes for the bean name and target coffee grams. In combination with the Pre-Dosing Unit (PDU), a volumetric hopper*, EK Omnia automatically adjusts to the exact burr distance in microns and grind time, according to the recipe. The front-facing LED screen is a powerful and easy-to-use interface to set ultra-precise micro-adjustments of the grind size.
Saved grinding recipes seamlessly integrate volumetric dosing with micron-level grind size settings. The grind size, meticulously measured in real-time by micron distance, eliminates any guesswork or reliance on arbitrary dials. When a recipe is selected, the grinder instantly fine-tunes both the burr distance and pre-dosing unit to precisely match the chosen parameters.
Dial in once, repeat easily
Save bean name and target coffee grams as recipes in the Library, then have EK Omnia automatically adjusting grind size and dose.
- Select a recipe and the EK Omnia will auto-adjust to your settings
- Repeatable consistency across hours and shifts
- Grind-by-Time and manual grinding offer total control at your fingertips
Made for high-volume efficiency
With a volumetric pre-dosing hopper unit, magnetic adjustable portafilter holder, and efficient BLDC motor, the EK Omnia prioritizes grinding and workflow efficiency.
The EK Omnia ushers in a new era of coffee grinder technology, offering reliable and unparalleled grinding precision dose after dose.
- Grind size measured by real-time micron distance between burrs, not arbitrary dials
- Stepless grind size adjustments made by dial turn, touch screen, or saved recipe
- Industry-leading 98mm steel burrs give baristas uniformity with every dose
An aesthetic for the ages
We celebrate the craft with a sleek design inspired by the iconic EK43, an intuitive touch interface on the main dial, and interchangeable hopper options.
The Next Great Leap in Coffee Grinding
- 3 grinding modes:
- Combined manual and automatic grind size adjustment enables fine and ultra-precise micro-adjustments: Individualized and innovative stepless grind size adjustment approach that combines manual, automatic and touch grind size adjustment (GSA) options to cater to any barista preference and ultra-precise micro-adjustments.
- 2 new groundbreaking accessories
- Ultra-efficient Brushless DC Motor for nearly silent and heatless grinding, higher energy efficiency, reduced vibration, and reduced coffee spray
- 98mm cast steel burrs made in Germany - same burrs as in our loved and iconic EK43
- HMI display with touchscreen
- Easily removable chute with bag holder and integrated spotlight
- Special back cover design with cooling ribs to transfer out heat
- Start/Stop button with LED illuminating O ring for power status
- WiFi module for updates and remote access
- Magnetic drip tray
- Environmentally friendly packaging made of recyclable cardboard
- Pre-Dosing Unit (PDU) for volumetric dosing of Library Mode recipes eliminates manual weighing of coffee beans and feeds right gram of beans defined in Library Mode recipes into the grinding chamber
- Portafilter Holder attaches to the front magnetically to support hands-free portafilter usage for espresso grinding on EK Omnia
*can be purchased separately
Voltage // frequencies // phases:
- 200-240 V // 50 Hz // 1~
- 100-120 V // 60 Hz // 1~
Idle speed: 1500 rpm (50 Hz)
Burr diameter: 98 mm
Burr material: Cast steel
Burr grind life (median setting): ca. 6.000 kg
Average grinding capacity*: 11.5-13.5 g/s
Bean hopper capacity: approx. 250 g
Max nominal power: 750 W
Dimensions (w x h x d): 21.4 x 66.3 x 39 cm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 25.9 x 62.6 x 59 cm
Net weight: 24 kg
Gross weight: 28 kg
Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation
- IEC/EN 60335-1
- IEC/EN 60335-2-64
- ANSI/UL 763
- CSA-C22.2 No. 195
Standard colors (other colors on request):
- Fine textured finish, matte black
- Fine textured finish, matte white
- Adjustable Portafilter Holder (can be switched with removable front cover)
- Pre-Dosing Unit (PDU) = Volumetric dosing hopper 250g
- 98 mm cast steel burrs for Turkish fine
*Depends on the grinding goods and the chosen degree of fineness.
All measured values under laboratory conditions. Other electric specifications available on request. Subject to change without prior notice.
Dimensions (w x h x d):21.4 x 66.3 x 39 cm
Warranty Information: 12 Months Parts Only
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
We offer FREE UK shipping on all Coffee Grinders, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Orders usually take between 2-3 working days.
Returned items must be unused and be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation and in perfect resalable condition. Once the goods have been received back and checked, as per our terms and conditions, we will issue a full refund or exchange on receipt.
Buying a grinder for your business?
For more information and to get a bespoke quotation for your business, just hit the enquiry button bellow to get in touch, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on 01138 730743.
Also, all wholesale customers using our coffee qualify for great equipment discounts.